jeudi 28 avril 2011

Montreal Bagel, Santiago, Chili

Intéressant: on peut maintenant trouver des bagels montréalais à Santiago, au Chili (ville que j'ai d'ailleurs adoré visiter).

2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for the link. Since I'm fluent in Spanish and studied French briefly, I can understand some (but who are we kidding, not all) of your blog. Maybe it's more incentive for me to study French! I adore Montreal, and really enjoyed my bagel, both there and here.

    Hope you don't mind a comment in English. My French is atrocious! Will check back to practice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Eileen, I enjoyed reading your blog and your posts on the Santiago Nile guide. I spent 3 weeks in Santiago and loved the time I spent there. Can't wait to go back and see my friends there! In the meantime I read the Mercurio, el Secundo and la Tercera to keep up with chilean news and to practice my Spanish.

    And don't worry about your comments being in English, most of us are bilingual anyway.

    Enjoy a completo, some pebre and a pisco sour for me!

    RépondreSupprimer